Friday, January 23, 2015

11 days and counting...

It's only 11 days and counting until we bring little Denali home, but that didn't stop me from taking advantage of an opportunity to go see her! 

My Mom and I took a little road trip to Pueblo today, and it just so happens that Denali is just a short detour on the way home :)  Ruth and Jerry, the wonderful people I am getting Denali from were kind of enough to let us come by and get some playtime in.

It was probably just wishful thinking, but it seems like she maybe remembered me.  Either way she was happy to see us and greeted us with lots of wiggles and puppy kisses.

Bernese Mountain Dog Puppy

She's 9 weeks old and about 10 pounds, she's a solid little girl, but I was glad to see she hadn't gotten too big since the last time I saw her.

I have a new appreciation for the awesome pictures Ruth has been sending me over the past month, Denali is constant motion and most of the pictures I took were of Denali blurs, but I still managed to get a few :)

She has the cutest little beauty mark, and look at those big paws!  

Bernese Mountain Dog Puppy

Big personality in this little pup!



Bernese Mountain Dog Puppy

She loves her kong with peanut butter.

Bernese Mountain Dog Puppy

She's a smart pup and knows who is going to spoil her, she is already quite fond of Grandma!

Bernese Mountain Dog Puppy

Before we left we had to get a little playtime in outside.  She LOVES the snow and is so cute playing in it.

Bernese Mountain Dog Puppy



You can't help but be happy watching this little ball of cuteness running towards you!


Waiting has been hard, but leaving her today was the hardest!  We'll see you in 11 days Denali, I'm sure this is the first of many posts about our newest Sadie Acres resident!

No comments:

Post a Comment