Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Denali's First Bath!

After her sprinkler fun today, it was the perfect time to share the other Denali soaked pics from her first bath this past Sunday.

Being the barn dog that she is, on Saturday she had some fun playing in a giant mud puddle after we cleaned out one of the water tanks for the horses. One of the many reasons I don't have any carpet in my house!  We were also going to see her best bud, Moss, so she wanted to look her best :)

There was quite a bit of splashing around at first as she got used to the slippery footing, but aside from me getting almost as wet as she was, she did great!





Berner crazy eyes, I think this was her plotting just how crazy she was going to go once she was done.



I did the best I could with a towel and then set her free!



I had a pile of towels for her to roll one, but rolling on me was much more fun!



Clean pup!



After a long walk with Mr. Moss she was one tired puppy!  That's a lot of excitement for one day!


No comments:

Post a Comment