Thursday, February 26, 2015

Winter Wonderland

I knew it, I was tempting fate by even saying the word Spring!  No more 70 degree days, we are back to full on winter!



Having the animals can definitely be challenging during wintertime.  They have to eat twice a day and need fresh water whether the sun is shining or it's a full on blizzard!  

Luckily this past week I've had my snow-loving sidekicks to make those cold trips to the barn more fun! 



They aren't the only animals enjoying the snow though, strangely, my Arizona horse loves the snow and cold weather.

Sadie has the least shaggy winter coat and spends the most time standing out in the snow!


Just looking at her makes my ears cold!


A little snow won't stop Dolly from her constant food hunt! 


Daisy has definitely become an indoor dog, but she even enjoys a little playtime in the snow!



Schumi is definitely an Arizona dog, he has very little tolerance for the cold and does not see much fun in it!  A few flakes and he's done!


The girls, like Schumi, opt to view the snow from their nice dry barn!


I'm ready for the warmer weather, but don't want this little snowball to grow up too quickly!  Nothing cuter than a puppy playing in the snow!



No comments:

Post a Comment